Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kuwait Deals App v.2

So I'm coming back to my real life after working like crazy few months back.

Kuwait Deals version 2 has been published. With 3 big deals from popular sites in Kuwait, which are Sheeel.com, Blink.com.kw and XCite.com.kw. Now lets pray they don't have any plan to redesign their site in short time. ;)

Now what?

I have been planning to make the pro version for Kuwait Deals which I already have the data from Souq.com, Deals.com.kw and Snatchittoday.com. But since I am not getting any good money from selling an app, I'm thinking to make it free and put some ads on it.

The plan for version 3 are:

- User will able to rate and comment on each deals.
- Add mothercare.com.kw (But currently, their site is down)
- Put the ads on each deals rather than on the first page

Do you have any feature requests?

3 comments:

  1. hey what about deals.com.kw ?? why we cant see their deals anymore ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kurosaki. I have a major business opportunity for you. Please contact me on alaa.halawi@gmail.com or 55866833.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARY WEB DESIGNS design and develop mobile applications for both AppStore in case of iOS Application Development and PlayStore for Android Apps Development.
    iOS Apps Developers Kuwait

    ReplyDelete